All about me..
I divide my time between writing, inventing and collaborating with innovative and forward thinking people/organisations; plus working on my enterprises KeyMail, ScienceOfCybersecurity, ScienceOfArtificialIntelligence, ScienceOfVirtualReality and RadleyBooks.
I am a generalist—being someone who is profoundly interested in everything—and who tries to see/know/explore/purpose the inherent connections that everything has to everything else..
In my spare time I enjoy studying my own extensive library, collaborating with various universities and innovative companies world-wide; plus engaging in fitness training; for example: weight-training/yoga/running/cycling; plus I enjoy astronomy, cultural tourism and travel.
- KeyMail is an privacy mail / file-transfer network built from the ground up to protect your data (www.scienceofcybersecurity.com).
- ScienceOfCybersecurity is a comprehensive taxonomic model of cybersecurity threats and effective countermeasures (www.scienceofcybersecurity.com).
- ScienceOfArtificialIntelligence – coming soon (www.scienceofai.com).
- ScienceOfVirtualReality – coming soon (www.scienceofvirtualreality.com).
- Radley Books produces artfully designed printed editions of classic titles (www.radleybooks.com).
- Atomic-Network / Magic Links – finding new ways to organise and gain efficient access to all human knowledge.
++ I have several other projects either ongoing, finished or at a very early stage.
Personal Mission Statement
I invent/develop unifying theories, visualisation tools and information systems/sources.
I am an evangelist for the ethical, moral and spiritual dimensions of technology. I am on the editorial advisory board for the AInCI Computing Handbooks; and I am the author of 10 papers in this series; the latter being for the International Association of Interactive Communication (AInCI); where I have been on the scientific committees for 12 international conferences, workshops and symposia.
I have written several books, including ‘The Science of Cybersecurity – A Treatise on Communications Security’, ‘Self As Computer’ and ‘The ScienceOfArtificialIntelligence (ongoing).
Perhaps my most well-known book are ‘The History Of Physical Culture’ (2001) and ‘Zen Of Dumbbell Training’ (2013).
I am active in a variety of fields :
* Computers, self and society / technopia & techno-rights
* Information: delivery / security / organisation / linkage / access
* World brain / distributed knowledge systems / atomic & hyper-networks
* Design of: cameras, UIs, 3D displays, panoramas / optics of gemstones + eye
* Eyesight amplification / looking & seeing / new types of visual perspective
* Data transmission + compression / binary coding / bandwidth magnification
* The History of Physical Culture + resistance, fitness and athletic training
ScienceOfArtificialIntelligence.com / ScienceofAI.com (coming soon)
ScienceOfVirtualReality (coming soon).
Skype: Alan Radley, Blackpool, UK – email: [alan (full stop) radley (at sign) gmail.com].